Beacon - Tula Baby Carrier
'Beacon' is a fully printed Tula Baby Carrier made to honor the families facing the difficult journey of childhood cancer. For every 'Beacon' carrier sold, we will donate 10% of proceeds to the St. Baldrick's Foundation so they can continue funding the fight against childhood cancers.
'Beacon' expresses the connected love, care and hope that surrounds each child and family facing cancer: each element coming together to offer strength and support. 'Beacon's' geometric pattern, in a bright yellow-gold color, covers the body panel, waistband, and shoulders straps. 'Beacon' is lined with light gray canvas and comes with a light gray hood.
We also want to connect September, the month of awareness, to the real families on this difficult journey. 'Beacon' is being modeled by Kelly Fondots and her family, whose own daughter, Ivy, has been battling cancer. View our blog as we introduce you to more families facing childhood cancer who have found babywearing helpful in their journeys.
You can help by purchasing a Tula 'Beacon' Baby Carrier, or donating directly to St. Baldrick's. We hope you will join us and #GoGold to help conquer Childhood Cancers.
Baby Carrier Features:
- Light grey canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in light grey
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).