Half Toddler WC Carrier - Night Star
This Tula wrap conversion carrier is made with a Fireweed Baby woven wrap. Fireweed Baby is a Canadian based woven wrap company creating high quality woven wraps that honor and speak to the traditions of the Giskaast clan which Liz, the owner of Fireweed Baby, is a member of. Read more about this company on our blog: http://blog.tulababycarriers.com/fireweed-baby-transforming-family-history-into-woven-wraps/
Purchase of this item indicates an acceptance of our full terms and conditions and an understanding of our return, exchange, and warranty policies. We reserve the right to refuse any purchase at any time for any reason.
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
• This Tula carrier is a TODDLER wrap conversion made with Fireweed Baby Night Star
• Panel: 18" tall & 19" wide
• Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
• Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
• Shoulder straps:The toddler's strap is 18" when not expanded and 21" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long.
Each Tula Toddler carrier:
• can be used in both front and back carries
• can be used from 25-50 pounds
• can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
• is easy to use and comfortable
• provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
• is easy to care for and machine washable
• is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
• is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
• includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
• includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).