Laguna Sky - Tula Toddler Carrier
Let love soar and expand in a baby carrier that is calming and comfy! 'Laguna Sky' has a panel of serene shades of blue and green stripes reminiscent of a tranquil waterside scene and our ultra soft canvas in Navy. As always our Tula Baby Carriers have an intuitive, easy to adjust design that pairs nicely with this peaceful print. It's a lovely choice for adding a bit of bright skies to your day.
Toddler Carrier Features:
- Navy canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in navy
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for toddler's comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 25–60 pounds
- Can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for toddler’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).