1. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. No bulk, innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required.
3. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that's easy to clean and machine washable.
4. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 13-22lb for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 13.5" tall when the pillow is snapped down and 17" when snapped up.
Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.