7 - 45lb
All US Orders
The Tula Linen Difference
Linen has been used for over 6,000 years for good reason.
Tula Linen is distinctly made for babywearing.
• Using natural fibers of flax & cotton, Tula Linen is welcoming to babies' sensitive skin.
• An elegant herringbone weave creates a soft, woven texture that's light and durable.
• Handcrafted into adjustable baby carriers that make hours of babywearing a breeze.
All for a refined, modern aesthetic that looks as cool as it feels.
A Style For Every Parent + Baby
Available in our most popular carrier styles:
• Linen Explore Baby Carrier all position carrier including facing in, facing out, and back carry.
• Linen Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier newborn-ready carriers adjusts as baby grows.
Each in 4 nature inspired colors.
The Natural Choice
Grown in France, the flax used to make Tula Linen is pesticide-free and uses less water and energy to make when compared to other fabrics.
The linen fibers are then blended with soft, combed cotton.
• Linen to pull heat and moisture away from the body.
• Cotton to add softness and strength for comfort and support.
All to create a plant-based, biodegradable fabric. and baby carriers that look and feel cool, for even the hottest of summers.