Baby Tula Full Coast Toddler WC - Aurora Kelper
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Mesh Toddler Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Toddler carriers can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old and between 25 - 60 pounds (beginning when the child is a minimum 32 inches tall)
- Comes with coordinating removable hood in breathable mesh fabric
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- This Tula Baby Carrier is a TODDLER wrap conversion made with Tula Aurora Copernicus
**Please note that design placement may vary from the product photo used for this listing.
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
Toddler Carrier Product Measurements:
- Toddler Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall and 18.5” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!