Beacon - Tula Baby Carrier
'Beacon' is a fully printed Tula Baby Carrier made to honor the families facing the difficult journey of childhood cancer. For every 'Beacon' carrier sold, we will donate 10% of proceeds to the St. Baldrick's Foundation so they can continue funding the fight against childhood cancers.
'Beacon' expresses the connected love, care and hope that surrounds each child and family facing cancer: each element coming together to offer strength and support. 'Beacon's' geometric pattern, in a bright yellow-gold color, covers the body panel, waistband, and shoulders straps. 'Beacon' is lined with light gray canvas and comes with a light gray hood.
We also want to connect September, the month of awareness, to the real families on this difficult journey. 'Beacon' is being modeled by Kelly Fondots and her family, whose own daughter, Ivy, has been battling cancer. View our blog as we introduce you to more families facing childhood cancer who have found babywearing helpful in their journeys.
You can help by purchasing a Tula 'Beacon' Baby Carrier, or donating directly to St. Baldrick's. We hope you will join us and #GoGold to help conquer Childhood Cancers.
Baby Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
- Coordinating printed canvas base with coordinating removable hood in light gray
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Panel Measures 15.5" tall and 15” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!