COMING SOON: Coast Rosy Posy - Tula Baby Carrier
Co-Designed with Ju-Ju-Be, Rosy Posy is the first collection in a new partnership between Baby Tula and Ju-Ju-Be to bring you quality, gorgeously styled baby carriers and diaper bags. Moms just wanna have fun! And what better way to celebrate the whimsical beauty of all moms than with the newest, dainty ‘Rosy Posy’ print! A classic beauty comes to life in a pretty backdrop of oatmeal brown and grey, with delicate pops of red, blue and pink florals.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Mesh Baby Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
- XXX canvas base with coordinating removable hood in XXX breathable mesh fabric
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Panel Measures 15.5" tall and 15” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!