Coast Seafarer - Tula Toddler Carrier
Tula Coast Seafarer is a nautical-inspired mesh carrier perfectly bright and ready for sunshine! Coast Mariner has pink canvas, pink mesh, and is framed with a repeating anchor pattern against a navy background.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Mesh Toddler Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Toddler carriers can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old and between 25 - 60 pounds (beginning when the child is a minimum 32 inches tall)
- Pink canvas base with coordinating removable hood in pink breathable mesh fabric
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
Mesh Toddler Carrier Product Measurements:
- Toddler Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall and 18.5” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!