Half Standard Wrap Conversion Carrier - Myth Purpura Romana Weft Herringbone Weave
Baby Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- This Tula Baby Carrier is a STANDARD wrap conversion made with Girasol Myth Purpura Romana Weft Herringbone Weave
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!
Purchase of this item indicates an acceptance of our full terms and conditions and an understanding of our return, exchange, and warranty policies. We reserve the right to refuse any purchase at any time for any reason.