Full Standard WC Carrier - Tula Love Couture
Purchase of this item indicates an acceptance of our full terms and conditions and an understanding of our return, exchange, and warranty policies. We reserve the right to refuse any purchase at any time for any reason.
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
• This Tula carrier is a STANDARD wrap conversion made with Tula Love Couture (Tencel Blend)
• Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
• Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
• Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
• Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15*-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
*Infants more than 15 lbs (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately) with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold his/her head up consistently for extended periods of time and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).