Half Standard Wrap Conversion Carrier - Louise Light Yellow Weft
Baby Carrier Comes With:
- Removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit
- Additional leg-opening and shoulder padding
- Large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- Instruction brochure
- This Baby Tula carrier is a STANDARD wrap conversion made with
Meeyoo Louise Light Yellow Weft
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front carry and back carry
- Can be used from 15*-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-60 pounds)
- Can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Baby Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Baby Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- Is easy to use and comfortable
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Is easy to care for and machine washable
- Is made by hand from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified cotton
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the baby carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
Purchase of this item indicates an acceptance of our full terms and conditions and an understanding of our return, exchange, and warranty policies. We reserve the right to refuse any purchase at any time for any reason.