Half Standard Wrap Conversion Carrier - Priya Petunia
The front of the panel, the front of the waist belt, pocket, and front of the shoulder straps are made out of the wrap. The back of the panel, waist belt and shoulder straps of the carrier are made out of brushed canvas. The hood is made out of woven wrap material. Made in Poland.
Note, that the photo listed here, is a stock photograph and this is not the exact wrap conversion for this listing.
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
• Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
• Hip belt: 8" length
• Weight of the carrier - 2 lbs
• Shoulder straps:
The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20" and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expended. The webbing attached to the strap is also additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15*-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
*Infants more than 15 lbs (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately) with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold his/her head up consistently for extended periods of time and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).