Travel Bug - Tula Toddler Carrier
Travel Bug expresses a love for travel! From backpacking through Europe, to traveling through Vietnam, to a one-way ticket to Peru with no itinerary, traveling is in our blood and adventure is in our hearts! Travel Bug is a postcard-themed Tula, framed on wheat canvas, that appeals to the adventurer in all of our hearts.
Toddler Carrier Features:
- Wheat canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in wheat
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for toddler's comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 25–60 pounds
- Can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for toddler’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best toddler carrier option!
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).