15 Times We Proved Tula ‘Sleepy Dust’ Is Real
Have you heard that Baby Tula products come packed with magic ‘sleepy dust’? Well, we have 15 photos to prove that the ‘sleepy dust’ is REAL!
Share your sleepy dust photos with us using the hashtag #tulasleepydust!
1. When ‘sleepy dust’ and magnificent transfer skills combine!
2. ‘Sleepy dust’ hit in the middle of Target…more time for perusing!
A photo posted by Jessica (@jessicajeanwalters) on
3. Our Tula Baby Blankets come jam-packed with ‘sleepy dust’ too!
A photo posted by E R I C A S U E (@ericasuee) on
🎶Tuuu-las and Starbucks. And baby napping in Target. These are few of my faaaaavorite things!🎶 . 📸: @theowenslife . . . #babytula #tulalovecollective #tulababycarriers #babycarrier #babywearing #growwithtula #afewofmyfavoritethings #tulainthewildattarget #targetmademedoit #targetstyle #tulafreetogrow #tulaxtarget #target #targetmom #targetbaby #targetlittles
5. Don’t confuse sand with ‘sleepy dust’ from our baby carriers!
A photo posted by Brittany (@mermaama) on
6. That super soft twill Free-to-Grow fabric is FULL of sleepy dust!
7. Mom + Archer Baby Carrier = ‘sleepy dust’ to the extreme!
A photo posted by JESSICA ↟↟↟ (@ullsockan) on
8. Even Ula can’t keep the ‘sleepy dust’ away from her children!
A photo posted by Ula (@ula_tuszewicka) on
9. When transferred successfully, the ‘sleepy dust’ stays strong!
A photo posted by d i d i b o b s (@didibobs) on
10. No matter where you are, Tula Baby Blankets can emit ‘sleepy dust’ powers!
A photo posted by Heidi B (@sixfeeteightpaws) on
11. The power of ‘sleepy dust’ can work on twins too, especially with the help of a handy Tula Ring Sling!
A photo posted by jamiejgordon (@jamiejgordon) on
12. Watch out! ‘Sleepy dust’ can hit in unexpected places!
13. Another Team Tula child is hit hard by the Woven Wrap ‘sleepy dust’!
A photo posted by Priscilla Parra (@priscilla_with_two) on
14. Tula jacquard baby blankets make the perfect swaddle for infants and newborns to lull them to sleep!
15. Tula Baby Blanket ‘sleepy dust’ helps with newborn photo shoots!
A photo posted by Kerri (@kerbear821) on
Do you believe us now? Share your sleepy dust photos with us using the hashtag #tulasleepydust!