Learn More: Tula Explore Baby Carrier
At Baby Tula, we strive to listen to new parents and our community in order to better understand what they want and need. Throughout the years, we’ve created new prints, products, and adjusted what we offer in response to what you all have shared with us. With our newest Tula carrier, we addressed a request that many of you have been asking for… the ability to share more of your world with baby.
We’ve taken the intuitive, clean design of Tula carriers and added new features to support a front carry facing out position that offers ergonomics and comfort.
The Tula Explore Baby Carrier keeps the elements we love from our current collection of Tula carriers while allowing baby to face out and interact with your world. Talking to families and experts along the way, we spent an extended period of time responsibly designing this versatile, no-fuss carrier. We hope it empowers families to venture out with a variety of carrying options that satisfy the needs of baby and family at every moment.
The Tula Explore Carrier will be available in four distinct prints, on August 14th, at 10AM PDT, on babytula.com.
Every carry position for every stage, including facing out
- Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out, facing in, and back carry to meet baby’s needs in every stage of development.
- Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying and promoting healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- Before attempting the front facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and have their chin clear the top of the carrier panel. We recommend that the facing out position be used with babies in the 13 lb-22 lb weight range for short intervals. The facing out position should not be used when baby is sleeping.
Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
- Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
- The Tula Explore Baby Carrier does not require an infant insert and can be used, with baby facing you, beginning at 7 lb.
Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
- Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies. Additional head and neck support can come in handy during the early newborn stage.
Breathable & lightweight cotton
- Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that's easy to clean and machine washable.
- The first Explore collection is available in 4 stylish prints.
Padding where needed for extra comfort
- Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offer quick adjustments for multiple wearers.
- Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight.
- Padded leg openings keep baby comfortable.
Waistband pocket and removable hood
- Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities.
- Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.