7 - 45lb
All US Orders
The Tula Linen Difference
Linen has been used for over 6,000 years for good reason.
Tula Linen is distinctly made for babywearing.
• Natural fibers of flax & cotton mean Tula Linen is welcoming to babies' sensitive skin.
• Elegant herringbone weave creates a soft, woven texture that's light and durable.
• Handcrafted into adjustable baby carriers that make hours of babywearing a breeze.
All for a refined, modern aesthetic that looks as cool as it feels.
A Style For Every Parent + Baby
Tula Linen is available in our most popular carrier styles:
• Explore Linen Baby Carrier all position carrier including facing in, facing out, and back carry.
• Free-to-Grow Linen Baby Carrier newborn-ready carriers adjusts as baby grows.
Each in 4 nature inspired colors.
The Natural Choice
Grown in France without the use of pesticides, the flax used to make Tula Linen requires far less water and energy to produce than other fabrics.
Our linen fibers are combined with premium combed cotton to create a plant-based, biodegradable fabric.
• Linen to pull heat and moisture away from the body when humidity is on the rise.
• Cotton to add softness and strength for comfort and support.
A baby carrier that looks and feels cool, for even the hottest of summers.